Welcome to The Judge's Library
The newly refurbished Judge's Library is a cosy cottage with a modern feel; ideally situated to enjoy historic Carmarthen (Wales oldest town), and we are just inside the old town wall; with thick stone walls and bedrooms at the rear the cottage can be a quiet retreat, yet its only a few hundred yards from cafe culture and shops, and close to the cinema and theatre. Carmarthen is the gateway town to rural and coastal West Wales, and well served by buses and trains that run to the main seaside resorts and other main attractions. there are plenty of places to go on day trips.
For the adventurous the Wales coastal path is across the road at the bottom of the street, running alongside the River Towy. Being inside the historic district there is no private parking, but plenty of public parking close by. For an Eco holiday why not ditch the car, arrive by train and make the most of this accessible location.
There is enough to satisfy all the senses here, and we hope you will also enjoy the original artwork and handcrafted features created by our family, and there is excellent internet and 4K Smart TV.
- Gas central heating
- Oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher.
- Smart TV 4K with Freeview and Netflix
- WiFi, selection of books and games.
- Fuel and power inclusive
- Spacious high power shower
- Bed linen and towels inclusive
- Please bring own beach towels.
- Sorry, no pets, no smoking, and no parties
- Tourist information centre is just around the corner.
- Cafes, pubs, shops, theatre, cinema are all close by.
- Railway and bus station just a few minutes walk.
- Limited parking on street - pay and display close by.